This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Despite failing to finish the test, the Fiat 131 Abarth of the River team used by Manini in the 1979 Giro d'Italia is a very attractive version due to its striking decoration. Thanks to Arena Modelli, we can now assemble it at 1/43 scale with a complete kit made of resin.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1207.
- Belongs to the River Team.
- Raced at the Giro de Italia Rally in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.