This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale kit to make the asphalt version of the Fiat 131 Abarth sponsored by Broms Car that Vudafieri used in the Italian Rally Championship, and more specifically, in the 1979 Trabucchi 100,000 Rally, where he was forced to abandon.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1202B.
- Belongs to the Jolly Club Team.
- Raced at the 100.000 Trabucchi Rally in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.