This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin kit to complete the Ferrari 308 GTB with which Busseni and Ciocca reached a wonderful third position in the 1982 Trabucchi 100,000 Rally, in a rally won by Miki Biasion.
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 GTB
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1197.
- Raced at the 100.000 Trabucchi Rally in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.