This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin kit of the Ferrari 308 with which Nicola Busseni and Daniele Ciocca finished second in the Valle d'Aosta Rally in 1982. As a curious fact, the car was presented on the Rally exit ramp with unpainted bodywork, showing just the primer.
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 GTB
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1196.
- Raced at the Rally della Valle d'Aosta in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.