This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin kit to reproduce the Ferrari 308 GTB with which Pinto and Penariol participated in the Rallye Isola d'Elba in 1979, where they had to retire.
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 GTB
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1195.
- Raced at the Isola d'Elba Rally in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.