This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale kit of the first version of the famous Ferrari 308 GTB prepared in the town of Padua by Michelotto, presented on the occasion of the 1978 Monza Autodromo Rally, where he reached third position with Pinto and Penariol at the wheel.
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 GTB
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1194.
- Belongs to the Padova Corse Team.
- Raced at the Autodromo di Monza Rally in 1978.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.