This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale kit of the Ferrari 308 GT4 used by the British couple Jackson and Harris in the 1982 Ypres 24 Hour Rally, where they finished in a discreet 51st position.
Additional details for the Ferrari 308 GT4
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1193.
- Raced at the 24 Hours de Ypres Rally in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 113 g.
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.