This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin model that allows to assemble the version of the De Tomaso Pantera Gr.5 that participated in the 2 Hours of Vallelunga in 1977 driven by the drivers Micangeli and Pietromarchi.
Additional details for the De Tomaso Pantera
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1190.
- Raced at the 2 Hours Vallelunga in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 535.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.