Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
The definitive set to detail your 1/12 scale model of the Williams FW14B from Tamiya to exhaustion. In this reference all the detailed sets
that Top Studio has been developing for this model have been brought together, from the brakes, the suspensions, the interior, or the engine, which in this case includes the parts for the RS4 version
used since the middle of the 1992 season, where the fuel injection rails were above the intake trumpets. A wonder for the most exquisite modellers!
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW14B with RS4 Engine
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference MD29018.
- Raced in 1992.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM12029.
- Includes CNC metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 230 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 500 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.