The definitive set to detail your 1/12 scale model of the Williams FW14B from Tamiya to exhaustion. In this reference all the detailed sets
that Top Studio has been developing for this model have been brought together, from the brakes, the suspensions, the interior, or the engine, which in this case includes the parts for the RS3C version
used in the season of 1991 and in the first part of 1992, where it basically used a different configuration of the fuel injection rails, being located on both sides of the intake trumpets. A wonder for the most demanding modellers!
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW14B with RS3C Engine
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference MD29017.
- Raced in 1991 and 1992.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM12029.
- Includes CNC metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 154 mm x 227 mm x 56 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 432 g.
- Featured in newsletters 533 and 539.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.