Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Is it black or dark blue? So that you don't have to worry, Number Five has prepared the shade of black (with a touch of blue) like the one used by Zakspeed in some of its vehicles, such as the Ford Escort Group 2
or the Ford Capri Turbo Group 5
Additional details for the Zakspeed Black
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-X052.
- To be used with Italeri references 3664, IT3664 and ITA3664, or Shunko Models reference SHK-D297, or Tamiya references TAM24014 and TAM24274.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.