This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decoration to convert the 1/12 scale Italieri kit into the version used by Per Eklund to finish second in the 1989 Swedish rally. In addition to the decal sheet, this set includes the "flat" front hood
of the 8V version to replace the one included in the model, which has the characteristic hump due to the incorporation of the 16V stock.
Additional details for the Lancia Delta Integrale
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/12 scale with reference REJI-12006 (also listed as 12006).
- Belongs to the Clarion Europe Team.
- Raced at the International Swedish Rally in 1989.
- To be used with Italeri reference 4709.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals manufactured with digital technology, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 532.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.