New decoration for the Lancia 037 Gr.B, present for several years in countless races of all kinds of championships. In this case, the version chosen to apply to the Hasegawa model
is the one used by Carlos Bica, four times Portuguese rally champion between 1988 and 1991, during his participation in the Vinho de Madeira Rally in 1986, also scored for the European rally, where he finished in fifth position.
Additional details for the Lancia 037 Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-189 (also listed as 189).
- Belongs to the Duriforte Rallye Team.
- Raced at the Rallye Vihno da Madeira in 1986.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20264, 20277, 20299, 20399, 20414, 20447, 20485, 20523, 20566, 20584, 20631, 25030, CR-30, 25030.OUTLET, 52305, SP505, HACR30, 25030 and CR-30.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 130 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 532 and 535.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.