Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
The shade of black you need to paint your Formula 1 Lotus 91 kit during its time of sponsorship by John Player Special.
Additional details for the Type 91 Black
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C174.
- To be used with Ebbro references EBR20012 and EBR20019, or Tameo Kits references TMK268 and TMK287.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 534 and 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.