Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
How well that red color called San Francisco suits the BMW Z4 M40i! To make your model look just as good, Number Five has formulated the perfect shade of red for your build of Meng's kit... or any other.
Additional details for the Z4 M40i Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C173.
- To be used with Meng Model reference CS-005.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 532 and 534.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.