There are movies that mark times, like Top Gun, and if not, tell the Moto GP rider Maverick Viñales. Its name comes precisely from this film, and in it its protagonist, played by Tom Cruise, rides a beautiful Kawasaki GPZ900 with some stickers that make it unique. For motorcycle and movie lovers, Blue-Stuff has recreated this decoration for the 1/12 scale model of Aoshima. And as a detail, in this set the decals for the license plate of the Kawasaki H2
used in the second part are included as an extra. Sparkly!
Additional details for the Kawasaki GPZ900
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-037.
- Raced in 1986.
- To be used with Aoshima kits.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 212 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 27 g.
- Featured in newsletters 528, 529 and 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.