Decal sheet with the decorations used on the Honda RC213V during the Moto GP pre-season tests of the 2015 season, with Nicky Hayden as main rider. Different logo
options for days one and two of the Qatar tests, or those held in Malaysia. A small resin piece
is included for communications that is located on the rear tail.
Additional details for the Honda RC213V
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-035.
- Belongs to the Aspar MotoGP Team.
- Raced at the Test version and the Moto GP World Championship in 2015.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14130.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 212 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletters 528, 529 and 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.