Set of 8-arm Speedline rims with gravel tires
for your Nunu model of the Peugeot 306 Maxi. Although its greatest successes were always on asphalt, different examples of this car can be found competing in gravel rallies, such as that of the Portuguese driver Adruzilo Lopes in the Rally de Portugal
from the 1996 to 1999 season. For those versions, KMP has created this set with the correct hubs for a perfect coupling to your model, including five complete wheels. Each rim measures 26.5mm in total diameter
and 8.5mm in tire width
Additional details for the Peugeot 306 Maxi Gravel Speedline set
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24209 (also listed as TK24209).
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference BX24026, or Nunu reference PN24009.
- Package includes 5 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 70 mm x 105 mm x 11 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletters 528 and 544.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.