Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Set of OZ flat rims suitable for your assemblies of the asphalt versions of your model of the Deltona, using the Hasegawa 1/24 scale model as a base. This set reproduces the 17-inch wheels with slick tires
used from the 1993 season
onwards. Does not include ventolins
as they were banned in that 1993 season. This set of rims is perfect for Esso Grifone, Marlboro and many other team liveries from the 1993 season and later.
Additional details for the Lancia Delta HF OZ rims 17 inches
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24208 (also listed as TK24208).
- Raced in 1993.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20433, 25013, CR-13, 20457, 20507, 20548, 25015, CR-15, HACR13, 25076 and CR-116.
- Package includes 5 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 85 mm x 22 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 528.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.