This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Hypercars are in fashion, and their arrival is relaunching the prototype category, with more and more brands involved. But one draws powerful attention, especially for its performance, the Glickenhaus
. Profil24 has decided to reproduce its most recent model, the SC G007, in resin
, starting with the version that participated in the 24 hours of Le Mans in 2022. And from what we see in the images, it is very advanced. All a success for lovers of prototypes!
Additional details for the Glickenhaus SC G007 LMH
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24138K.
- Belongs to the Cameron Gnickalus Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 2022.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 248 mm x 56 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 400 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 528.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.