This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New Hasegawa moulds, with high quality fittings and details
, for one of the most powerful compact models of the 90s. The homologation regulations for Gr.A caused several brands to launch very powerful and evolved models on the market, with complex all-wheel drive systems, to make its competition variants more competitive. Nissan launched its Sunny GTI-R in the early 1990s, reaching a power of 230 hp, being recognizable by its bulging front hood with the air intake for the intercooler
Additional details for the Nissan Sunny - Pulsar RNN14 GTI-R
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21147 (also listed as 4967834211476 and HC47).
- Raced in 1990.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 202 mm x 350 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 388 g.
- Box barcode 4967834211476 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 526 and 533.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.