Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Model Factory Hiro delights us with the 1/12 scale reproduction of the car with which Rosemeyer was proclaimed champion of Europe in 1936
. A season of four races, where he got the victories in the grand prix of Germany, Switzerland and Italy, having to leave in Monaco. Its impressive 16-cylinder V-engine had increased its displacement to 6 liters, delivering 520 hp. A model in which various materials are used, such as white metal, resin, photo-etched parts, turned metal parts, rubber tires, decals and various cables
. The rims, the dashboard clocks, the fuel cap and the end of the silencer are made of turned aluminium. The front and rear top covers can be removed, allowing a full view of the finished interior detailing. The kit is based on the version used at the 1936 German GP
Additional details for the Auto Union Type-C
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K816 (also listed as 4580011508161, K816 and K-816).
- Raced at the German Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1936.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 50 units.
- Package measures 264 mm x 352 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1879 g.
- Box barcode 4580011508161 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 526 and 528.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.