Interesting version of the Toyota Carina E in its participation in the 24 hours of Spa in 1996, in which it achieved the eighth final position. Reji has complemented the decoration with the important aerodynamic details that began to characterize vehicles in the supertourism category from the year 1995, with substantial changes in the front skirts and rear spoiler
, perfectly reproduced with resin parts, as well as the rims and exterior mirrors
, along with the left-hand drive dashboard
. One more for the Castrol collection!
Additional details for the Toyota Carina E ST191
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-359 (also listed as 359 and REJI359).
- Belongs to the Toyota Belgium Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours SPA Francorchamps in 1996.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference B24024.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 215 mm x 28 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletters 525, 526 and 527.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.