Set of 17" Speedline rims with the design used by many Lancia Delta HF Integrale Gr.A, such as the official Repsol during the 1993 season. As a specific feature of its design, the outer cooling holes of the rim are rectangular
, which sets it apart from the similar rim used in 1992. Two cooling vents for the front wheels are included in the set, which is ideal for combining with the KMP-TK24152 tarmac conversion kit
Additional details for the Speedline for Lancia Delta HF 1993
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24005 (also listed as TK24005).
- Package includes 5 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletters 525 and 526.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.