This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decals to make three possible decorations / modifications on different bases of Renault F1 models at 1/43 scale:
- RE30 Nogaro Test
, January 1981
, number #16, Rene Arnoux, Alain Prost (for Renaissance 1:43)
- RE50 Portuguese GP
, Estoril 1984
, number #33, Philippe Streiff (for Spark 1:43)
- RS01 Test Paul Ricard
, December 1977
, number #15, Jean-Pierre Jabouille (for Polistil 1:32 Slot Car)
Additional details for the Renault RE30 / RE50 / RS01 F1
marking / livery, designed by Inna & Dawson
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/43 scale (also valid for 1/32) with reference PLB2-418492.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1981, 1984 and 1977.
- To be used with Renaissance Models reference 094.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.