This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A single single-seater lined up the Honda team for 9 of the 11 rounds of the Formula 1 World Championship in 1967
, starting the season with the RA273, which was replaced from august by the RA300
, with which it achieved the best result of the season in the Italian GP, where John Surtees took victory, in what was Honda's second victory in F1.
A complete and detailed kit that includes white metal and resin parts, photo-etched, turned metal parts, rubber tires with pre-painted manufacturer's marks, silk-screen decals, etc. The wheels are made of turned aluminum, as are the engine intake trumpets. Once assembled, the nose and upper engine cover can be removed, allowing a full view of the detailed interior and mechanical parts.
Additional details for the Honda RA300
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K815 (also listed as 4580011508154 and K815).
- Belongs to the Honda Racing Team.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the USA - United States of America Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1967.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Model Factory Hiro MFH-K815 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 264 mm x 352 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1414 g.
- Box barcode 4580011508154 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 523, 528, 530 and 546.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.