The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing, and they can also have irregular shades of colour, especially yellow and red colours. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decals for the decoration of the BMW M1 sponsored by Red Lobster in its participation in the 12 hours of Sebring in 1980, in which they finished in thirtieth place overall, and tenth in their category, the GTX. Includes red numbers and other additional sponsors logos used in other races from the 1980 and 1981 seasons. The "Red Lobsters" were always fast in North America.
Additional details for the BMW M1
marking / livery, designed by Red Lobster BMW M1. Sebring 12 Hours 1980
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-851298.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1980.
- To be used with Italeri references 3643, IT3643 and 3643.OUTLET.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.