This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decoration designed so that you can make the Porsche 911S with dorsal #42 of Haldi and Keller in their participation in the 24 Hours of Le Mans 1972, where they had to retire in the course of the seventeenth hour due to engine problems.
Additional details for the Porsche 911S
marking / livery, designed by J. Banks
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-307774.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1972.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 523.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.