Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Renaissance decal sheet to complete another of the best-known decorations used on the Porsche 911 SC RS, the one corresponding to the Bastos tobacco company, with which Snijers reached the second step of the podium behind Toivonen's Porsche Rothmans in the Ypres Rally from 1984. Do you dare with both?
Additional details for the Porsche 911 SC RS
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-481.
- Belongs to the Bastos Racing Team.
- Raced at the Ypres Rally in 1984.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24011.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 160 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletter 522.
The Porsche 911 SC RS (Type 954) was a special homologation intended to reinstate Porsche's competitiveness in world championship rallies. Only 20 of these rear-engined, rear-wheel-drive machines were built, fitted with a three-litre straight-six engine providing 255 hp at 7,000 rpm, which could easily be increased to 280 hp.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.