This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Meng Model's new BMW Z4 M40i kit is here, and we like what we see. Option to leave the car open with the interior in view
or put on the hard top
, buckles for the belts
, which are included, the characteristic BMW "kidney" shaped front grilles without blinding... and many other details that make of this kit a real delight. A kick!
Additional details for the BMW Z4 M40i
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/24 scale with reference CS-005 (also listed as 4897038553464).
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 220 mm x 385 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 441 g.
- Box barcode 4897038553464 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 522 and 534.
The BMW Z saga began more than 30 years ago with the Z1, which was followed by the Z3 in 1995, the first Z4 in 2002 and a second generation in 2009. Ten years later it was the turn of the third installment of the Z4, which maintains the architecture of the engine and gearbox longitudinally mounted that send the available torque to the rear wheels. The main difference with respect to the previous Z4 is obvious only with the roof closed, since the retractable hardtop system has been replaced by a canvas one that fits quite well and offers reasonable acoustic insulation. As standard it has a 10.25-inch panoramic screen in the center of the dashboard, and between the seats it has a standard air deflector that can be removed. The M40i version, with a 340 hp petrol engine, has mixed leather and Alcantara leather upholstery.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.