This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model of the Porsche Carrera RSR of the Boricua team with which Fernández and Bohren finished seventh overall in the 250 miles of Daytona Paul Revere in July 1978.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1169.
- Belongs to the Boricua Racing Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1978.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 105 g.
- Featured in newsletter 522.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.