This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Porsche Carrera RSR of the Boricua Racing team, in its participation in the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1978 with the drivers Fernández, John Paul and Currin, where they managed to finish in fourth place in the general classification.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1168.
- Belongs to the Boricua Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1978.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.