This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Bytzek brothers participated in the IMSA championship with their Porsche RS 3.0 sponsored by BFG, with a beautiful decoration that evidenced its Canadian origin. In the 1974 Mid Ohio 5 Hours they earned a creditable seventh place overall.
Additional details for the Porsche Carrera RS 3.0
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1167.
- Belongs to the Bytzek Automotive Team.
- Raced at the 5 Hours Mid Ohio in 1974.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.