This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Based on the latest version of the C3 Corvette, the Cavendish Farm team entered the 1983 Trans Am Championship Mid Ohio race with Murray Edwards at the wheel, finishing fourteenth. Arena has reproduced this spectacular model, where its precious rims and a decoration where half of the car is red, and the other side is white, stand out.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Corvette C3
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1160.
- Belongs to the Cavendish Farms Team.
- Raced at the Trans-Am Mid Ohio in 1983.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.