This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
During his career as a competition driver, the troubled American John Paul got to drive one of the very fast Chevy Monza prepared by Dekon in the IMSA Championship, competing in the final of the 1977 Daytona 250, where he had to retire.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Monza
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1158.
- Raced at the Daytona 250 miles in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.