This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Even Greg Pickett couldn't help but be drawn to the charm and performance of the Dekon-prepared Monza. With this car he participated in numerous races, including the races held in Kent and Westwood belonging to the 1977 Trans Am championship. In the first of these Pickett had to retire due to an accident, while in Westwood he was able to finish second. A spectacular car, of which Arena has been able to reproduce its brutal appearance.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Monza
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1157.
- Belongs to the Pickett Racing Team.
- Raced at the Trans-Am Westwood and the Trans-Am Kent in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 119 g.
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.