This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Chevrolet Monza is one of the great American monsters participating in the GTO category of the American IMSA championship. This attractive green and white version was driven by driver Tom Frank in the 1977 Mid-Ohio 3 Hours, where he finished 30th overall.
Additional details for the Chevrolet Monza
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1156.
- Raced at the 3 Hours Mid Ohio in 1977.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 127 g.
- Featured in newsletter 519.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.