Quick-drying solvent-based paint by Number Five, designed to be used exclusively with airbrush both on plastic and resin, photo-etched, white metal, etc. They are served pre-thinned in a 30ml bottle and do not need additional solvent. We recommend applying thin coats and allowing at least 30 minutes of drying time before handling the pieces, and 24 hours of drying time before sanding.
Dark blue color tone used in the vehicles sponsored by the Q8 oil company, such as the works Ford Sierra Cosworth gr.A of the 91 season. It is the perfect tone to decorate the D.Modelkits kit.
Additional details for the Sierra Q8 Dark Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Number Five with reference N5-C164.
- To be used with D.Modelkits reference DM-K001.
- Package measures 47 mm x 82 mm x 47 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 87 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 518 and 524.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.