Complete decal sheet for one of the BMWs participating in Macau in 2004. A striking livery in the Watson's green colors common to many of the BMWs participating in Macau, and with bright colors on the roof contours to distinguish from the pits between the two team cars.
Additional details for the BMW 320i E46
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24147 (also listed as SK24147).
- Belongs to the Carly Motors Team.
- Raced at the Guia Race of Macau in 2004.
- To be used with Nunu references PN24033 and NU-24033.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 208 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 14 g.
- Featured in newsletter 521.
Year 2004. The Macau race celebrated its 51st edition, where the highlight was the Formula 3 race, and where the cast of future stars was spectacular. The F3 final race was won by Alexandre Prémat followed by Robert Kubica, but among the participants were also Lewis Hamilton (winner of the qualifying race), Nico Rosberg (second in the qualifying race), Nelson Piquet Jr., Álvaro Parente, Lucas di Grassi...
As the WTCC did not yet exist, the ETCC teams traveled to Macau to participate as guests in the race reserved for the S2000 touring cars, but without the pressure of adding points for the championship, where Andy Priaulx had been crowned champion.
The winner of the event was Jörg Müller (GER) in the BMW 320i e46, making history by becoming the only driver up to that point to have won at Macau in both Formula 3 and the touring race. In second position, very close to the winner, was Andy Priaulx.
Tom Coronel managed to finish fourth in his BMW, while Duncan Huisman failed to reach the finish line.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.