Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR: Tyres
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM14139-TYRES (also listed as 14139-TYRES and 19406230).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14139.
- Includes metal parts, rubber parts and other materials.
- Package measures 90 mm x 90 mm x 28 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g.
- Featured in newsletters 517 and 518.
2020 was the a superb year for the GSX-RR in MotoGP racing, as the Suzuki works machine took the rider's championship. Bearing the ECSTAR name of Suzuki's own engine oil brand and adorned with a blue and silver color scheme reminiscent of the great Japanese brand's bikes from the 1960s, the GSX-RR and its riders Joan Mir and Alex Rins consistently scored points throughout the season: both riders took a win, and Mir had a total of seven podiums as he became Suzuki's first MotoGP class champion, and their first in the top class of riding since the GP500 class in 2000 - the perfect way to celebrate Suzuki's centenary and the 60th anniversary of their first appearance in global road races.
The GSX-RR debuted in the 2015 season and has been developed into a superb bike, with a 240hp 1,000cc inline-4 engine that achieves speeds of up to 340km/h, as well as refined aerodynamics.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.