All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
100ml paint bottle specifically formulated to match Tamiya X-18 gloss black
Additional details for the Semi Gloss Black - Similar to Tamiya X-18
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1336.
- To be used with airbrush.
- Package measures 112 mm x 112 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 100 g.
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 516.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.