This spray paint is extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. Remember to shake well before using.
Recreates the black used by NATO for the standard camouflage
in 3 colors of military vehicles. Also used in matt black tones
in street and competition vehicles.
Additional details for the Nato Black
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TS-63 (also listed as 4950344994052, 85063 and TAM85063).
- Package measures 64 mm x 117 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Box barcode 4950344994052 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 516 and 524.
It is also used in matte black tones in civil and competition vehicles.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.