This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
This Porsche 935 JLP 2 derives from one of the Porsche K3 manufactured by Kremer, but deeply modified in the USA according to the specifications of the driver John Paul, known for his special cars. This version competed in the 1984 Riverside 6 Hours with Griffin, Allen and Schwarz, finishing twelfth.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 JLP 2
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1153.
- Belongs to the Pegasus Racing Team.
- Raced at the 6 Hours Riverside in 1984.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals and white metal parts.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 514.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.