This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Chrevrolet Corvette "Tube Frame" was another example of a car with a tubular chassis. Very different in concept from the other Chevrolet Corvettes of Greenwood or other drivers who had believed in the evolution of a new type of chassis. With this model it is possible to build the car that competed in the 50 miles of Road Atlanta where it finished in twenty-ninth place.
Additional details for the Chrevrolet Corvette Tube Frame
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1151.
- Belongs to the USA Racing Team.
- Raced at the 50 Miles Road Atlanta in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 514.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.