This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Chrevrolet Corvette "Tube Frame" was another example of a car with a tubular chassis. Very different in concept from the other Chevrolet Corvettes of Greenwood or other drivers who had believed in the evolution of a new type of chassis. With this model it is possible to build the car that competed in the 6 Hours of Watkins Glen in 1980, where Valentine ran with Heinz and Nagel, finishing in 32nd place, or the car of the 250 miles of Daytona where Valentine together with Bill Alsup ranked thirty-third.
Additional details for the Chrevrolet Corvette Tube Frame
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1150.
- Belongs to the USA Racing Team.
- Raced at the Watkins Glen 6 Hours and the Daytona 250 miles in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 514.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.