This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
348 cc engine, 18 hp, high compression pistons, high lift cams and carburetor with accelerator pumps... the BSA Blue Star versions, although they were externally identical except for the color range, had a level of much higher performance than conventional models. A very desired motorcycle in its time, which will be equally desired in this very complete model that MFH brings us.
Additional details for the BSA Blue Star 350
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K814 (also listed as 4580011508147, K814 and K-814).
- Raced in 1933.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 177 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 760 g.
- Box barcode 4580011508147 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 514, 520, 525 and 526.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.