If the McLaren Senna XP is already a very special car, the Home Victory unit, which pays tribute to the first victory that Senna achieved in Brazil with McLaren, is even more so. There is only one! Better if we don't talk about its price, but what we can do is use the Studio27 decal set with the green and yellow motifs of the Brazil flag to convert our carbon fiber model of the McLaren Senna XP into this very special version.
Additional details for the McLaren Senna XP Home Victory
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1237 (also listed as 4545310019459 and DC1237).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24355, T24355 and TAM24355ST.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 185 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019459 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 514, 525 and 526.
The Beverly Hills McLaren dealer decided to create three unique bespoke examples of the McLaren Senna XP.
Built by the McLaren Special Operations team, each of the three cars features a livery that pays homage to Formula 1 driver Ayrton Senna, recalling some of the driver's key moments with the McLaren racing team.
All three Senna XPs feature carbon bodywork with a gloss finish where the fiber is visible. Details based on the flags of the countries that hosted those finest Senna moments have been hand-applied to the rear wing and other exterior trim.
The McLaren Senna XP Home Victory pays tribute to the first victory that Senna achieved in the GP of his country, in Brazil, in 1991.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.