This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This Lancia Stratos raced in 1980 in the 24 Hours of Daytona with Arutunoff, Marina and Drolsom, qualifying in 67th place after retiring due to an engine problem with only 20 laps run, and in the 12 Hours of Sebring of the same year, with just Arutunoff and Marina, where they qualified 72nd after retiring on lap 23. Reliability may not be their strong point, but that combination of yellow and black wins us over.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1148.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring and the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1980.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 147 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 95 g.
- Featured in newsletter 514.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.