This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
Antony Arutunoff was the only American driver who believed in the possible potential of the Lancia Stratos on the circuit, acquiring a unit that evolved for a few years between the end of the 70s and the beginning of the 80s, although without obtaining important results. With this model it is possible to create the version that took part in the 1982 24 Hours of Daytona
, where Arutunoff himself was accompanied by Goellnicht and May, finishing in 26th position, and in the 12 Hours of Sebring
of the same year, where they couldn't take the exit.
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1147.
- Belongs to the Hallet Motor Racing Team.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring and the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 148 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 97 g.
- Featured in newsletter 514.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.