Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model kit belonging to the Montegrosso range
by Tameo, with the removable rear hood to expose the engine and all the mechanical components that surround it. It includes an extensive exploded
view of metal parts, photo-etched, vacuum-formed and turned metal parts, such as the intake trumpets. A delicacy that you cannot miss!
Additional details for the Ferrari 512M
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG008.
- Belongs to the Penske Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1971.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 300 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 514 and 527.
The Ferrari 512 M, chassis number 1040, entered by the Penske Team, had no luck at the 1971 Le Mans 24 Hours. The beautiful blue and yellow sports car in the colors of the sponsor "SUNOCO" had to retire at the sixteen hours due to engine failure. It should be remembered that this 512M was the fastest of all the Ferraris entered in the race.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.